- A fishing boat for every two people, motors and gas
- First day fully guided
- 5 days/4 nights accommodation; additional days available for extended stays
- Complete functional kitchen with food basics (cooking oils, condiments, etc.)
- Fish cleaning station, including vacuum sealing machine
- Halibut fishing equipment provided
- You supply your own salmon fishing gear
Full day and half day guided deep sea charter fishing trips available. Inquire for rates.
5 days/4 nights accommodations
1-4 persons $2495 per person
5-6 persons $2195 per person
Transportation to the lodge is available by boat or floatplane for an additional fee. We will help make this booking for you. A one way trip by boat or floatplane typically costs about $195 for a group of up to three persons, slightly more for four or more per each way. These rates are based on fuel and operations costs of the charter companies.
50% deposit due to confirm registration, remaining 50% due prior to arrival.
Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you a list of clothing and equipment we recommend you bring. In addition, we will provide complete details about travel and lodging.
Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable to future reservation dates.
Regularly scheduled airline service is available to Cordova from both Anchorage and Seattle. Due to occasional weather delays, we strongly urge that you allow an extra day in your travel plans.